In India, indirect taxes encompass every area of an Indian business. Generally any transaction, whether in goods or services, attracts various indirect taxes. Indirect taxes are usually borne by the final consumer. Therefore if a business entity fails to anticipate the applicability of an indirect tax and does not recover the same from the consumer it becomes a cost to the entity and is a direct hit to the bottom line. Hence it becomes critical to evaluate the impact of various indirect taxes on any given transaction.
Our Indirect Tax Service offerings are tailored to assist companies in meeting the challenges that such an environment throws up. Our Services include judging of the client’s business and advice them accordingly. We also provide compliance for the procedure related with tax planning and management.
Here is a glimpse of the services we offer for the clients.
- Assistance in registration under Service Tax
- Monthly/Quarterly compliance of Service Tax
- Filling of Service Tax returns.
- Filing of Service Tax refunds with the Service Tax department,
- Assessing the liability that is due towards Service tax after checking the admissibility of Cenvat credit of Service Tax paid on Input Services.
- Planning taxes for the corporate.
- Complete consultancy on the issues related to Service Tax, including the ones sensitive in nature.
- Dealing with tax management, advisory services and tax structuring.
- Assistance in Service Tax audit conducted by the Service Tax Department.
- Presenting updates on regular basis on judgments, circulars, amendments and notifications.