GST will be a game changing reform for Indian economy by developing a common Indian market and reducing the cascading effect of tax on the cost of goods and services. It will impact the Tax Structure, Tax Incidence, Tax Computation, Tax Payment, Compliance, Credit Utilization and Reporting leading to a complete overhaul of the current indirect tax system
Our Indirect tax team develops a thorough understanding of the emerging issues of GST and trends in an industry group and their impact on the client’s businesses. Tax practice is focused on finding opportunities and innovating methodology and leveraging them to the advantage of clients in the form of solutions to complex tax issues coupled with significant tax savings. GST is perhaps the biggest tax reform in India and being well-informed about GST is crucial for being updated with the latest happenings on GST front.
Here is a glimpse of services we will offer for the clients:
- Assistance in migration of existing taxpayers to GST
- Registration of new dealers under GST
- Complete consultancy on the issues related to Goods and Service Tax
- Dealing with tax management, advisory services and tax structuring.
- Development of accounting and procedural manuals keeping in mind the GST framework and clients business
- Presenting updates on regular basis on implementation, Model GST law and any other clarification provided by Government.